Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Prime Example

Remember how I said my emotions can change on an hourly basis?  I told you I wasn't joking.

Just recently W. and I had an interaction; the way he said something was a trigger for me and I reacted 5 times more than what I normally would have with that comment in the past. So then he reacts in kind, and so on, to the point that I'm in tears and we finally talk it out and discover what happened.  While I'm disheartened to see I still have triggers, it shows how touchy I am these days and how the roller coaster continues.  Lately I've been excited (jumping-out-of-my-skin excited) about going, where after I had this nerve touched I end up in tears because everyone is suddenly trying to make plans with me at once and it's too much and I'm being stretched thin and there's only one of me and there isn't enough time and I already miss people and I haven't even left yet.

Did you breathe when you read that?  I sure didn't.

*sigh*

This is how it's going to be the next little while.  Be gentle with me.



2 comments:

hydra said...

It's not surprising that your emotions are all over the place, with such massive changes in the wind. Keep faith that everything will work out just fine. I'm sure it will. I'm rooting for you!

Perovskia said...

Thanks! :)

Copyright Text