Sunday, March 31, 2013

Clarifying (Easy) Assumptions

So I meant to do this in my last post, or at some point in the recent past...

When I count down, I'm actually counting down to a day before he's actually here.  He started the whole counting down business (he even found a site that counts down the days, hours, minutes, seconds.. God love him) and it's counting down *his* time, till he gets on the plane (he's 6 hrs ahead).  I'm counting down along with it, cause, let's be honest, time's not going to exist when it comes to that point.  The day or two previous will be a big blur.  And sleepless.  So he's coming on (our) 13th, early evening.

So.. today we're counting 12 days till he gets here (when for me it's really 13).  Just nod your head and smile and go along with it :)

12 days!!!!  Under two weeks!  Oh my goodness...

1 comment:

hydra said...

All I can say is, wow!

Copyright Text