Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dying

Okay, "dying" might be an exaggeration.  I'm pretty damn uncomfortable, though.  I've got a hella high pain tolerance, but not with teeth.  Not at all (Hydra, I know you share my 'pain'..ha, no pun intended).  I might see if I can get it pulled tomorrow; I'm not sure I can last the entire weekend (until a day off).

I hit up Employee Health today and they gave me a couple of T1's through the day.. which made me freakishly dizzy (and nauseous); repeatedly.  That was crazy and I'm not sure I'll use those again.  Who knew.  So I went out with CZ and we ran a few errands, one of which was to talk to a pharmacist and get me some meds.  He suggested alternating between Tylenol and Advil, and I'll do so.  Coincidentally, we also found a homeopathic remedy at the grocery store that I found also worked.. but will try more just in case.  So right now I'm sitting and having a beer and trying to de-stress.

Anyways, that's my whining for today.  I'm gonna go chill before bed, and maybe get to it a bit early.  It's been a long day.

No comments:

Copyright Text