Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Abode?

So... I'm going to look at a couple apartments today.  I tried putting it out to the universe (wanting a new place, having it present itself if it was meant to be) but received nothing; so, I'm going to start looking for it and see what comes up.  I have varying questions; should I bother yet?  Is it time to move?  Moving can be a headache and a total upheaval.. even though it's something I want, do I want it NOW?  Am I giving into my impatience for my desire for change?  Do I move now knowing I'll have to move again at some point in the future? (This is true for varying hypothesized reasons.)  I look around my apartment and I really am getting cramped; I have no kitchen workspace, the cat has nowhere to run around, the neighbour's constant partying every weekend is enough to send me over the edge.  Ah, I just got an email that one of the two apartments being viewed today has been rented out, so we'll just be seeing the one.  I'll go, see what it's like, keep my options open and it'll help get me in the mentality anyways & re-assess my priorities; spacial, financial and otherwise.

I'm dying my hair this morning.  It's as good a time as any, and really, it's my birthday tomorrow and I'd like to *not* enter it with a plethora of white hairs protruding from my head as a constant reminder that I'm too young to be this white (not grey - white), thankyouverymuch.  But yay, it's my birthday!  No plans, really.  I'm a bit sad over that.  I don't need anything fancy and really, up to a couple weeks ago I almost forgot it was here, so it's not a huge deal; it's one of those numbers that isn't significant and won't be significant for another 4 years (eek!).  I've got the day off and nowhere to go.  That can easily change, but who knows.

I feel like I have more to write about, but I don't know where to begin.  I have a lot on my mind, but a lot of it I'll keep to myself.  Maybe if I don't find an apartment right away, I'll invest in a bigger trolly (what I use in the kitchen for more workspace since my kitchen counter is just 2 feet).  That would help a bit.  In the meantime, anyways.

I hate our Prime Minister.  /random, #news on radio

No comments:

Copyright Text