Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh Monday, Monday..

Happy Monday.

Not very happy over here.  Well, maybe happy, but VERY tired.  For the third night in a row I got poor sleep so I'm starting to get cranky.

Don't have too much to write about today.  Babu's been on my mind a lot.  I haven't weighed him but it might be safe to say he's at an all-time high weight.  I don't know, maybe I should throw him on the scales to be sure. Per the vet's suggestion, he may have a slow metabolism, but there are also external contributing factors: small apartment (there's no room for him to run around), no buddy (also to help keep him going).  I'd like to get him a friend, but I'm not sure it'd be financially responsible of me at this point.  Feeding it isn't the problem, it's possible emergency costs that could come up.  Rare, but nonetheless, something I should take into consideration.  I'd really like a new place this year (and it's my goal), but I'm at an impasse as to how I should proceed; do I get a second job first which would help me afford a car and said car could dictate where I live (there are a couple places I have in mind)?  Or do I find a new place in the area downtown here where I like and then get everything else (job, car, etc)?  Gah.  If I find another place near downtown, it takes out the possibility of living in the country, which, to be honest, I really kind of liked that idea (if it were to happen based on the other party).  I have no idea.  Absolutely no idea.  Anxiety is treading lightly because I dislike uncertainty, but this is when one has to let go (and breathe!) and remember things will fall in place as they should, when they should.  But I'm telling you, it's very hard to do that right now.

Anyways, part of the reason for mixing the two subjects in one paragraph was... among the varying reasons I want to move, Babu is one of them.  This apartment now, is starting to cramp us both.

Work is going well.  And when I say well, I mean conflict-free.  For now.  I still don't want to stay there long.  You watch; I'll still be at that bloody hospital in 5 years.

Well!  Isn't today's post full of skepticism!  Bleh.

Okay, something positive.. something positive... the weather!  Aside from being a bit dreary today, we're finally getting warmer temps.. and sun!  Oh glorious sun.  With warmer temps and sun and (stupid) Daylight Savings Time, comes more energy.  Which.... goes away on said dreary days :/

Well, I'm going to carry on with my day, then :)  I have intelligent things to write about, but apparently today isn't the day to write them.

No comments:

Copyright Text