Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fix Me

I've got the PGA Tour on today.  Had it on yesterday too and will likely have it on again tomorrow.  I like watching it, but also like having it as background noise.  I find it very calming.  I'm a little sad McIlroy's out (from what I understand), though tendon injuries will do that to ya.  Not sad Tiger's out; he's lost his game and needs to take a break, I think.  Also, keep an eye on Keegan Bradley; slowly turning out to be a sure thing, I think.  This one's a tricky course; lots of sand and water hazards.

I'm a bit down after my previous posts.  Didn't go to Mass tonight; partly tired from work, part didn't feel like it, part a voice telling me I should stay in.  So I stayed in.  Might sit back with a movie, a comforting tea, and God help me if I can find any, some chocolate.

I'd like you to understand (since I've bared my soul ~ why stop there?), that it may appear I'm being overly hard on myself.  Sure.. a bit.  It's important to me, though, which is why it's taking such a tole on my soul.  This was the ONE thing I was proud of myself on, was not judging people.  It's not my job.  I leave all that stuff up to our Maker.  Yeah, I know I can be a control-freak, I just didn't realize how much, or how much I really listen to the little voices inside my head (read: how much they conform/suggest my actions).  However I move forward, I don't want to rush any change; I'd like to be cognizant of my actions.  Anyways, that's all for now.

I'm gonna forget about all this (or try) and pop in a movie, sit back with some munchies and have a quiet night.  Hope your having a great weekend so far!

No comments:

Copyright Text