Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And Life Goes On...

I've had a hard time blogging lately; there's all of these emotions I'd rather keep under lock and key.  So many emotions.  Nonetheless, part of me wants to, so I shall attempt to do so.

I'll start with more recent events; last night we sent A.R off with a bang - a party and 'bon voyagey' (I always hear Bugs Bunny's voice when I say it like that) to celebrate his going to medical school.  It's always nice to be around friends.  With the summer being so busy for everyone, it was nice to re-group, sit around and chat, have a few (a lot) of laughs.  Oh.. and a LOT of food.  Always food.  Yum.  It was a late night for me and only had a few hours sleep, but it was well worth it.

Love's winding road: is winding.  I'm getting too old for this shit.  And that's all I have to say about that.

My vacation time a week and some ago went well.  It was nice to be away from work, but it feels weird to have all this time off.  Went to visit family.  Meh.  It went alright.  Every single time I'm reminded why I moved away from home.  Had visits with old friends, though, and those went great.  I would probably visit more if I had some other place to stay than with my parents.  Just sayin'.

Have a few days off presently, and they've been filled with visits with friends.  My favourite kind of days.  Today I'm FINALLY going to see Harry Potter.  I know, I'm such a slacker.  I usually see it opening night, but not the last two movies.  I can't wait.  I might get the whole popcorn and everything...as they gouge a hole deep in my pocket that I can't afford.

Also.. 'Horrible Bosses'?  Funniest shit you'll ever see.  Might have to buy that one when it comes out.

I don't think I have to catch you up on anything else (worthwhile, anyways).  I'm gonna drag my tired butt off this chair and get some stuff done.  I bought a lot of fruit so I should prepare some of that so it's ready to eat.

No comments:

Copyright Text