Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Star Is Born

Buongiorno!  I'd like to introduce you il mio amico, A., known now as 'Life Resident'.  He's started his own blog (appropriately named) The Waiting Room.  I've mentioned A. briefly before.  Maybe you already know A.!  (If you're local you do.)  Please stop by if you want to follow him on his journey, I'm sure he could use our support.  Or if you have any background in or a career in the health care field (MK, CS, I'm looking at you), or if you just want to follow the intelligent and entertaining antics of someone going through medical school, I'm sure this will provide :)  I've also listed his blog in my list of blogs I read/keep tabs on, on the main page here so it'll be easy to keep tabs there as well.  

Buona fortuna, Life Resident.  I can't wait to see what the Waiting Room has in store :)

No comments:

Copyright Text