Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Interview..

Today at 4pm I have a second interview where I interviewed before.  Different (and much more suited) position.  It's for a baker.  I have to bring a baking sample.. and I've planned my Raspberry Almond Clafoutis.  I thought about bringing two samples, but the second one I had in mind was too risky (for various reasons).  I'm staking all on the Clafoutis.  Pray for me.  Did I also mention it's at the hottest time of the day?  And I have to walk there?  Yeah, awesome.  /sarcasm

Wanna hear something else great?  And when I say great, I mean fantabulous???  I was speaking with a culinary friend last night to help prep for my interview today and she might be able to get me in to a very high-end Italian restaurant downtown (I'm also downtown).  I'm stoked.  I can't even tell you.  It would be very part-time, but at this point I don't care.  This is what I wanted (okay, I might have wanted more French, but I'll definitely take what I can get).  So I'm anxious to hear about that.  Cross your fingers!!

Boys are... boys.

Not much else to report here.  I've got the A/C on and it's supposed to get up to a humidex of 40C (100F) or above today.  Not cool.  Ha.. pardon the pun.

Oh.. Babu hasn't been himself the past couple days.  Not sure why.  Has me slightly worried, so I'm keeping an eye on him.  I thought the A/C being on would help him a lot, but.. something's still amiss.  Maybe talk of another possible cat had him out of sorts? (See Facebook posts)

Well, it's Wednesday; hope y'all are having a great week.  Stay cool please; indoors if you can.

No comments:

Copyright Text