Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Okay, So I'm Not A Great Poster

So my posting frequency isn't as great as I'd like lately.  Sorry.  Life happens and you get busy.  Or in my case, depressed.

Work hasn't been getting any better.  I'm not going to say much about it here, but just going to say it's causing mass amounts of stress and I'm trying to deal with said stress.  I don't think I've been this stressed out for a few years.  I dislike it highly.  It's filtered its way into my personal life (read: outside of work) a bit and I don't care for that either.  But, I've got a few friends to help me out, so I'm thankful for that.  Asking for help is never easy, but one is usually rewarded when you do :)  CZ came over tonight for tea and we had a few much-needed laughs.  I needed that.

Health is alright.  Not bad, not great.  Well, a bit better.  Still plan to expand on this later.

I walked into an interior design store tonight to look at options for new sheers for the living room, and walked out with a phone number to look at a new apartment.  I'm not really sure how that happened, it was completely random.  But, these things happen for a reason, so we'll see, eh?  I'll talk to the guy next week for a viewing.  Of an apartment I wasn't even looking for.  Random.

I had a nap today.. and it was wonderful.  I don't usually nap, but after last night's late night (post election.. ugh.. stupid, stupid election) I had little sleep.  So Babu and I curled up on the couch together and dozed off for a couple hours :)

Well, that's all I want to write about for now.  I'm going to get to sleep, try and get rid of this stress headache (I don't get headaches often, but I have been getting these.  And Tylenol or Advil doesn't get rid of them..so I'm stuck).

I got a new smart phone (smartphone?).  How does one express proper grammar for 'smart/phone'?  Anyways, been taking pics.  Of Babu :)  And posting on Facebook :)  Hee!

Hope your week has been going well :)  I'm tired and babbling, so I'm gonna write more later :)

2 comments:

hydra said...

Good luck with the smartphone. I packed mine away again and went back to my old one! I couldn't get on with the touch screen. You're younger so you'll probably make friends with it quickly.

Perovskia said...

I'm doing alright with it :) There are a few things about it that irritate me, but I'm trying to get past 'em.

Copyright Text