Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Day After

You're still reading?  Wow, you're brave.  It seems they haven't locked me up, after all.

Going through inner change feels like an Olympic event.  I'm in good spirits today though, despite last night's.. catapult into some devoid hole.  Maybe I'll decide to not care and get my rocks off anyways.  Who knows.  But that's the devil playing his hand, isn't it.  So we'll see how that battle goes.

I hope you're having a good weekend so far.  At some point I have more French cooking in mind; I'll be attempting Blackberry Butter Cake.  Yum.  I'm re-arranging my bedroom today.  I realized it's not very "Feng Shui".  Maybe that'll improve things.

Well..whatever your plans are.. try and get out and enjoy the weather at some point (if it ever stops raining).  Do something special for yourself; shop, walk, bake, cook, get out for some gardening, top up that bird feeder, have coffee with a friend, read, or do nothing.  And smile :)

No comments:

Copyright Text