Monday, January 31, 2011

And Here I Go 'Round the Merry-Go-Round

I have been putting off writing; it's another one of those phases where I'm sorting out things in my head.  Today I'm battling my inner demons and realizing whatever "truth" may be going on in my head may be different than the truth going on in actual, physical life.  We all have different perceptions of things sometimes, don't we?  We carry our past with us and are conditioned, to a point.  For someone who doesn't often take things personally (those that know me and would like to interject - being passionate is different than taking things personally!) :) I have been.  Perhaps relationships are the only place I do.  I don't at work, really, or life in general, but with friends (to a point; somehow I seem to know when to shut that off) and men I do.  I seriously need to become a nun.

I also wanted to interject why the past couple weeks have been trying, but I think I'm going to keep that to myself.  I was given a piece of information and it changed my life (in a minor way, but for the positive).  I'm thankful.

Health - Ugh.  I'm trying to get back on the bandwagon.  I hadn't been eating well the past couple weeks; sugar spikes, thus sickness spikes, thus emotional spikes.  It's a vicious cycle.  Feeling good today, though.  Getting some groceries tonight and I'm going to make a list (gasp! ..rare for me) and make actual meals as much as I can.  I have a lot of time off this week.

Happy Monday, all.  I hope it goes quickly for you :) And don't forget to smile! :)

No comments:

Copyright Text