Friday, October 15, 2010

YUM

So, I obtained a Brandy Spiced Peaches recipe that you make in the crock pot, add brandy and let sit for two days.  Oh. My. God.  You must try this.  It's very easy and..... when you try it you're not sure what to expect.  Will one flavour over-power another?  Will the brandy have made it too strong?  It all melds together beautifully.  Not one flavour over-powers another, in my opinion.  Top it off with whipped cream (homemade, for me) and.. yum.  I'm anxious to see if anyone else is willing to try this and if you'd make any adjustments.

Had choir practice last night.  I seriously need to teach myself how to read music.  It's not coming back to me quickly enough as I'd like.  I can read it a bit and enough to get me by, but.. ugh.  Last night, for me, was a disaster.

No comments:

Copyright Text