Sunday, August 1, 2010

Taking It Easy

Well, the past couple days have been nice not having the stress of waiting for my course to be done.  I'm finally able to get to some of the things I need to clean around the house and writing emails long overdue.  Still have lots of catching up to do.

On the dating scene: I wish there wasn't one.  Oh the drama.  I had a nice guy message me a few days ago and it started to go well.  He was an RPN in a long term care facility, a year older, good looking and seemed to have his head on his shoulders.  Not so much.  I'll make all of this brief: he lied to me about a) kids and b) religion (and these are major things, regardless of our individual viewpoints) so I had to tell him to take a hike (nicely, of course).  So much for that.  I'm only a little sad because it would have been nice to have someone to talk to at the end of the day who understood things when I talked about work.  Oh well.

Not much else to report.  Babu is FAT.  We both need to go on a diet.  Oh yeah, I've been eating better, but have not been losing weight. Not happy.  Haven't been doing enough swimming yet, so...

Am I forgetting anything?  What would you like to know about?

Hope everyone's well.  I'm trying to get out to everyone's blogs again :)

2 comments:

hydra said...

Oh, what a shame. I started a relationship once with a guy who delivered the bombshell that he was married AFTER we'd slept together. What a rat! At least you didn't make that mistake. Better luck next time!

Perovskia said...

lol.. oh no. Men are rats.

Thanks! I'm not in a rush for "next time" after all this crap, but que sera sera.

Copyright Text