Monday, June 21, 2010

What I'm Grateful For.....

I was thinking tonight while telling CZ I don't need her help anymore for assisting Mrs. W., that I have some of the best friends in the world.  I already knew this, of course, but thinking about this predicament, I was able to ask a friend to help, which spawned into a small group of us helping, practically... a stranger.  They were willing to work within and around their schedules to do this for me.  See?  Awesome.

Well, I don't have anything else to purposefully write about tonight.  I spent the entire day yawning (most of it during Mass.. ack!) and now I just can't seem to get myself to get tired enough to go to bed.. and it's almost midnight.  I'm going to finish my tea, re-heat my hot pack for my shoulder and lay down with a book.  We'll see what that produces.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Copyright Text