Friday, April 30, 2010

I Can't Stop Taking Pictures

I leave you this weekend with a few pictures.  These were taken earlier in the week.  Sorry I'm late :)


This is on a corner property on the way home. I couldn't resist.


I made this picture bigger on purpose.  It's a great view of the outside of the footbridge.


This is my futile attempt at taking a picture of a duck - and her ducklings - in the water.  The ducklings were *tiny*, just a couple inches big.  So cute!!  Also saw a pair of Canadian Geese with their...ducking?  Gosling?  What's the proper term?  They were a little further away so I couldn't get them with my amazing (read sarcasm) camera phone.. and all it's 1.4 MP glory.


This is a spot I found down at the river from a path I took.  Doesn't show much, but I thought I'd post it all the same.

4 comments:

hydra said...

Good pics, especially for a camera phone. Love the daffodils, and the gleaming water.

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Like Your photo´s! It´s something special with water, I just love it!
Like that old bridge too!
Have a great day now!
Christer.

Perovskia said...

Thanks, Christer! I love water, too :)

Perovskia said...

...it's grounding, I think.

Copyright Text