Monday, March 22, 2010

Quiet Weekend

Remember the picture I posted not long ago of the river from the footbridge?  This is it last Friday....


And this next picture is a spot down the river (as viewed in the above picture) where there's a railing to stand to just.. well.. watch the river, I guess.  I find it very peaceful, listening to the rumble of the water as it rushes down...


There was a third picture, but it didn't copy over to my email and I'm too tired at this point so it'll have to wait (it's just an extended shot from here, of the rest of the river).  I'll take new pics when things start to turn green again.

Weekend was good.  Quiet.  Some socializing.  Chores.  Studying.  You know how some Sundays can be; you clean everything up, then you make a big dinner and everything's dirty again (I'm saving THAT mess for tomorrow).

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Bix said...

Pretty!

hydra said...

What a restful place. Perfect for contemplation.

Copyright Text