Thursday, January 14, 2010

Livid

Called the school.

Me, "Hi, there would have been paperwork sent in for registering for and I haven't received paperwork or confirmation yet."
Woman on phone, "No, there's no record of registration."
Me, "WHAT?!"

*sigh*

They never received the paperwork from work (my workplace sends it in for me since they're paying).  Alright.  So I'll leave early today and give hell to who I spoke to before.  Granted, she's new and it could have gotten lost or any retarded human error, so I'll be a little nice.  But now we're in a rush because registration closes on the 22nd.   Gah.  I could have been studying by now!

*takes a deep breath and walks away*

Later edit: Work sent in the paperwork late.  When I say late, I mean last Friday.  It wasn't the lady I dealt with that did it late; she actually did it on time, it was Finance.  It should have been there by now, but I'm going to call again tomorrow (and every day until I hear a yes).  Still anxious until I know it's been taken care of.

2 comments:

hydra said...

It's so frustrating when you're relying on others to do something and they don't fulfil their side of the bargain. Congrats on your self-control!

Perovskia said...

Thanks. It turned out the hospital sent it in late, so I'm going to keep calling the school every day to see if they've received it.

Copyright Text