Thursday, January 14, 2010

Changes, a la Cryptic

I want to write something because it's been a few days, but at the same time, I can't write about what I want to write about (at least not for a couple weeks).  I'm not ready to broadcast said news.  It's big, though.  LOTS of change coming for me this year and I'm looking forward to it.

My IBS has *not* been doing well at all lately and I'm getting tired of it.  I might have to break down and buy the probiotics that work.  They're expensive, but they work really well.

Got to talk to my Gram last night to wish her a happy 91st birthday.  I love how she gets so excited to hear from me; "Hi grandma!"... "J.!!!!!!!!". lol.  And to hear that she's proud of me just made my day.  In fact, I think that effect is still lasting.

Oh.  I've decided I'm changing cell phone companies.  Again.  I have not had much luck with Virgin Mobile and will be leaving them.  I find their customer service leaves little to be desired (I've spoken to 2 people in a week and credit I'm owed has STILL not been applied, amongst other instances).  The network itself is fine, though, I don't have as many problems with that.  My LG phone has been randomly shutting off and it's only a year old (not like LG, they make good, solid phones).  So, I'm going back to Telus.  It was hard to leave them and I *loved* their customer service.  So I'll pop into a store sometime and peruse what they have.

I have to call the school today as I haven't received course work yet.  It's late.  I'm nervous.

No plans this coming weekend except work.  Looks like a quiet week ahead.  I think I'm done babbling.

1 comment:

hydra said...

91! What a fantastic age. She sounds great. And don't go on suffering, buy the probiotics. You'll feel so much better.

Copyright Text