Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's Over

It's finally over.

I've been fighting a bug.  I don't know what kind of 'bug', but something irritating, nonetheless.  It's making me dead tired.  I'm keeping up on rest, my echinacea & goldenseal tincture and Vitamin C.

Work was nice and quiet tonight.  I wore my Santa hat and earrings shaped like red ornament balls.  They went over well :)  I thought it must suck to be a patient at Christmas, so anything to brighten someone's day.  We got a free meal at work tonight; turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies, the works.  Even dessert.  Yum.

Well, I'm really tired and this thing is kicking my butt, so I'm gonna get to bed soon.  Attention span isn't too long right now, anyways :)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, however you celebrate it and that it was with people you love.

No comments:

Copyright Text