Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today is good.

Babu has treats in his belly.  He's also very clingy and very vocal today for reasons unbeknownst to me.

I went out for errands and got another treat to sneak into someone's gift.  I stayed away from popular stores and their lineups.  I'm back home chillaxin' now, just taking it easy until tonight.  I might sit back and do some reading, or maybe clean up a bit.

Heading to friends, instead, for dinner and the evening.  My sister and I decided it was okay for me to stay here and we'll get together soon another day.  And I may not go to Midnight Mass.  I think I'll be going to the 8pm one instead.  I'm coming down with something (dead tired because of it) and I don't want to be too late getting to bed.  Hence the relaxing this afternoon.

Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas :)

2 comments:

Bix said...

And a Merry Christmas to you too!

Perovskia said...

Thanks, Bix!

Copyright Text