Monday, November 23, 2009

Update on Work Stuff

Well, cancer guy still hasn't passed yet. Poor thing. Just not ready to go, I guess. I keep thinking about his family, his wife, his parents. I know what it's like to wait for someone to die and I don't wish it on anyone. But they're holding on. I don't see as many at the hospital now, just a couple of people. I wonder what he's going through, in his head, I mean. He would plainly not be of this earth (mentally) anymore, so... what's going on in his head? What does he think about? Is he conversing with God? (I'm Catholic, so naturally I'll take a Catholic approach.) I don't know that what he's going through is purgatory, cause I'm sure that happens after you die (okay not sure, but that's what they say). What is happening in that surreal world that he's now a part of? Anyways, I think about that.

Oh, and those palliative patients I mentioned? Not so palliative anymore! One woman has done a complete 360 and I told her she looks fabulous. It's a very amazing change to watch.

Remember the deaf guy I mentioned a few days ago, and his daughter (confirmed, that's who it is) that comes in to see him? Well.... daughter has a son, also deaf. And hot. He's not in often, but when he is, we kinda exchange eye contact. She introduced us last night and I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since. Well, I got talking to his mom and asked if he was single; to which she freely gave me his email address *lol*. We had a good laugh over it and I wrote hot deaf guy tonight. Thing is, I forgot to ask hot deaf guy's name, so he will remain with this description until I know otherwise :) *sigh* I hope he writes. All of you.. cross your fingers!! ... please :)

Well, I'd better get something in my belly (I still haven't eaten dinner yet) and ready for Brothers & Sisters (is Rebecca ever going to tell Justin?!).

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Night'all!

No comments:

Copyright Text