Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Relaxed

I sit with a glass of wine watching The Bishop's Wife (perhaps only a select few of you would be familiar with this movie). I have yet to add The Bells of St. Mary's to my collection. I'm sure there's another one I'm forgetting.

The constant go, go, go of the past couple days has subsided. I've kept things quiet today; no TV or radio and I've done nothing but study. My studies for the current course is done and I'm off for the rest of the year (until I pick up 2 more courses in January). So I've relaxed with dinner. Just leftovers. I still have tomorrow off with no plans. I'd like to go for a walk if it's decent out.

I guess I don't have much to write about tonight. A few things stirring in my head, that shall remain there. Hope you've had a good start to the week.

No comments:

Copyright Text