Thursday, November 26, 2009

Procrastinating the Inevitable

I don't really have anything to say today. I don't know why I opened it up for a new post. Well, I do know. I'm procrastinating. I know I have to do something and I'm trying to do everything to not do it.

I have to practice what I preach. I've been avoiding sending out an email the past couple days because I don't want to talk about what's bothering me with this person, and that we can no longer have the status level of relationship/friendship we have now. We can have one, but not, as I said, to that level. And I know I need to talk to this person and not avoid it or (wishfully) let it fade away, I have to confront.

It's funny because I'd jump at the chance to confront someone about something. Back in the day, anyways. I like to push things. But it seems the older I get, the less drama I wish to attract. I just want to start living life peacefully.

So to be peaceful, I have to be honest and live authentically. Onward I go....

No comments:

Copyright Text