Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas - Not Feelin' It

Yeah, I said the 'C' word. Sorry.

I'm usually all over Christmas like white on rice. This year? I can't be bothered. I can't ever tell you why I *love* Christmas, I just do. I don't care so much about any other holidays of the year (except Easter); I don't care much for Halloween. Canada Day? Meh. But Christmas.. geez.. this is the one time of the year I get to *gasp* put out my snowmen! I forgot about the snowmen (I collect them like a fiend)! Okay, I'm a little more excited. But that's more of a winter thing and not a Christmas thing. I don't know. I guess I really wanted to be with someone for Christmas and there's not too much in my favour right now that it'll happen. I don't really have many people to share the holiday with; no family (one's too far away, another's too busy with the restaurant), friends have their own families. So... I'll try not to stay down about it and keep my head up in hopes that this year will be better than the last. Leading into.........

Hot deaf guy hasn't written back yet. I fear my email went to his junk mail folder and he won't see it. Are you crossing your fingers??? I don't see them crossed. You, over there.. I need to see some fingers crossed, please :)

Alright. Those are the musings of the day. I have two days off with some cleaning and LOTS of studying to do. I'm on my last lesson so I'm anxious to get it done. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Copyright Text