Friday, November 6, 2009

Babbling

Well, they're not enforcing masks for visitors anymore at the hospital. We're starting to run out :P

Had a girly-day today. Went to the salon to get my hair done by Michael. God, he's a genius. I love him. Cut about 4-5 inches off. Eyebrows waxed. Got pampered for an hour. Good to go. Is there a special occasion, you ask? Perhaps...

Went to the chiropractor before that. My rib went out again. Yes, you heard me. Rib. It's a 'thing' I do. *shrug* Anyways, I should have known. I had a near panic-attack yesterday and that's usually a by-product. My heart beats just go absolutely out of control.

Other than that, I picked up a shift so I'll be working tonight. Hopefully it's quiet.

I get to see my dad (whom I don't get to see often) on Monday, so I'm looking forward to that. We're spending the entire day together :) We have a lot to catch up on. Which reminds me, I'll have to ask how his health is (he was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year).

I need chocolate. Must have chocolate.

Well, I'm out of babble for right now. Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

No comments:

Copyright Text