Saturday, September 12, 2009

Great Start to the Weekend

I sit here with a glass of cab-merlot. It's a new VQA wine. I can smell it just sitting beside me. As I taste it, I notice its very smooth, light. You can taste the merlot, but there's a hint of berry from the cab. I sniff the wine inside the glass.. and it reminds me of something.. but I can't quite put my finger on it. Earthy. But classy. Maybe it would go with a certain sort of special cheese. No, something more complex, so the wine complements it. Okay, you can tell how tired I am, I'm waxing intellectual about wine.

Got a hit from the past today. It is good.

Had a great start to the weekend tonight (that I have off! Woo!). Had a couple of the girls over for a movie. Watched "Men With Brooms". Funniest. Canadian. Shit. Ever. (Aside from Strange Brew, of course.) It's a must-see if you haven't already. And I lurve Paul Gross.

Oooh.. maybe it would go with cheesecake. Mmmm.. cheesecake.

Our town is holding it's jazz festival tomorrow. Looking forward to going downtown to catch a couple of free shows. Anyone wanna come with?

The smell is starting to bother me; it's almost familiar. I feel I should know it, but I still can't put my finger on it. I can standby that it's smooth - it must have been filtered *very* well. Maybe because it's so pure, no water added (see above link) that it's so...definite.

Well, I got more thinking and journalling to do before I pass out tonight. Tell me what your plans are this weekend. Let me know what's going on with you. You can be as vague or detailed as you like. :)

No comments:

Copyright Text