Monday, August 31, 2009

Random

Just a few random things bunched together...

I have my follow-up appointment with the G.I October 1.

Saline solution is injected to make sure the IV is in properly. I'm told that if it's not, there would be a lot of pain when injected. Thanks for that, Adam. (I remember the nurse slightly pushing in the solution, waiting a second and going, "We have success". I guess 'success' was defined by me not screaming out in agony :)).

I just noticed, while writing a rent cheque for tomorrow, that I mis-dated last month's; I dated it the 9th month, not the 8th. No one, including the bank, caught it. That's... comforting. I counted like, 10 times to make sure I had September's month counted properly.

I got quite upset at things last night, rather late. Caused some introspection that I wasn't prepared (or really awake enough for). All I kept doing was getting angry. Yes, I know, anger solves nothing and I'm trying to understand if I have a right to be angry about certain things or not.

I came across someone's blog yesterday with this very question, "What decisions in your life have you been putting off?". It's been haunting me ever since. I can't get it out of my head. I know I've done really well dealing with things lately and bringing a lot of other things to a close, but something tells me my subconscious keeps leaning to that question because it has an answer for me; and I'm not yet ready to hear it.

No comments:

Copyright Text